December Crime Round-Up for Ballwin, Ellisville
Check out the round up of stories related to crime in or near the city during the month of December.
In case you missed them, these are the crime stories published in December 2012 from police in Ballwin and Ellisville.
- Food Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle in Ballwin
- Ellisville K-Mart Employee Arrested for Internal Theft
- UPDATE: St. John Church and School in Ellisville Will Resume Schedule Friday at 3 p.m.
- Employee Steals $40 from Ellisville Mobil
- Teens Threw Brick Through Car Window During Theft, Police Say
- Laptop, Camera Among Items Stolen from Ballwin Residence
- Ellisville Man Shoplifts Medical Items from Walgreens
- Digital Camera, Jewelry Snatched from Ballwin Home
- Sump Pump Stolen from Ballwin Home
- Purse Stolen from West County Club in Ellisville
- GPS Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle in Ballwin Resident's Garage
- Man Threatens Ballwin Officer With Machete, Police Say
- Purse Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle at Life Time Fitness