Property Damage, Theft Top Recent Ellisville Crimes
Police report a bank card was stolen from and unlocked car, then used to make a number of purchases in this latest edition of Ellisville Police Blotter.
Destruction of Property - Feb. 13:
Between 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., damage was done to passenger side windows and the windshield of a car in the parking lot of the Fountain Plaza located at 15869 Clayton Road. Police stated a BB gun or a similar weapon appeared to be use to damage the car.
Stealing - Feb. 18 - Feb. 19:
Between 8:45 p.m. Monday and 7:00 a.m. Tuesday, a bank card was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway of a home in the 1100 block of Arroyo Trail. Police stated several purchases were then made with the debit card at area gas stations.
- Items Valued at $1,600 Stolen From Ellisville Home
- Police: Victims Leave Out iPhone, Other Valuables, Thieves Take Them
- Ballwin Police Blotter: Loaded Hand Gun, Cell Phone Stolen from Vehicles
- Ballwin Police Blotter: Golf Equipment Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle, Park Vandalism
- Ellisville Police: Equipment Worth $1,000 Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle