Police Investigating $225 Damage to Ellisville Building
Ellisville police are investigating a report of larceny involving the Assistance League of St. Louis building.
On March 13, police received a report that the downspout of the Assistance League of St. Louis building at 30 Henry Avenue was torn off and stolen. The cost to repair the downspout is $225, police stated.
- Police Investigating Theft From West County Honda Car Dealership
- Items Valued at $1,600 Stolen From Ellisville Home
- Police: Victims Leave Out iPhone, Other Valuables, Thieves Take Them
- Ballwin Police Blotter: Loaded Hand Gun, Cell Phone Stolen from Vehicles
- Ballwin Police Blotter: Golf Equipment Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle, Park Vandalism
- Ellisville Police: Equipment Worth $1,000 Stolen from Unlocked Vehicle