How to Connect with Ballwin - Ellisville Patch
Patch is more than just a website -- it's a platform for community engagement! Read on to see how to stay plugged in with Ballwin - Ellisville Patch.
Whether you're a life-long resident of Ballwin and Ellisville or just an occasional visitor, there are plenty of ways to keep tuned in to the goings-on of the community.
Ballwin - Ellisville Patch goes beyond a community news site. There are several ways to hype up content you want to share and find out what's happening in the neighborhood.
How YOU can share on Ballwin - Ellisville Patch:
- Join the community. First things first: Create a username and account in a matter of seconds to comment and post on any Patch site. No worries -- it's free to join and use Patch. Always.
- Comment on stories and other content. Share your thoughts, ask questions and keep the conversation going on local stories.
- Share an event. Got an event coming up you want to spread the word about? Create one here to add it to the Events section to reach beyond the people you know.
- Post an announcement. This is a perfect community bulletin for businesses, organizations, schools, churches -- everyone -- to use to share their news and initatives.
- Write a blog. Maybe you're an expert on gardening, or a thoughtful digester of culture and news. Share your thoughts and become a part of our Local Voices section! Write anytime, add photos and post to the community.
- Upload photos. Whether you're an amateur iPhone-camera snapper or work wonders with a fancy camera, share your shots of the area in our Pics and Clips section. Weather, festivals, a strange animal visitor in your backyard -- share it! Photos always start a great conversation.
How to keep plugged in to Webster Groves Patch:
- Sign-up for Patch's free email newsletter. Get the top stories of the day and breaking news alerts sent right to your email inbox. All you have to do is create an account and provide your email to keep tabs on the latest Webster Groves content from Patch and from users like you.
- "Like" Webster Groves Patch's Facebook page. Join the conversation and interact with other Facebook users from the area. Share photos and links right on our Facebook page and catch up on what's happening during the day.
- Follow @WebsterGPatch on Twitter. For instant updates and to keep in the loop throughout the day, hit that follow button. Go ahead. Do it. Tweet us your photos, comments and your own take on community news.
- Follow Patch on Instagram. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Follow us for a new way to look at news, and we'll give you a follow back! (Note: Our username is "ballwinellisvillepatch," but we track through communities throughout the St. Louis area, especially Webster Groves!)
- Check-in with Patch on Foursquare. Track what's going on and where and tell us where your favorite places are in the area! See what readers suggested and follow the Picks for Ballwin and Ellisville list on Foursquare.
- Download the Patch app for your iPhone. Yes, there is an app for that! Quickly check your community news by location and find out what's going on in the area right from your Apple device.
For questions and news tips, you can always holler via email to Ballwinemail@example.com
What do you think? What's your favorite way to find out and share community news? Tell us in the comments.