Traffic Ahead: More Painting, Patching and Striping
Nothing major in MoDOT's St. Louis regional work zone report for May 10 to May 16.
Missouri Department of Transportation crews will be painting bridges, patching potholes and striping roadways throughout the St. Louis region during the next week. Motorists are reminded to slow down when approaching work zones or moving operations on the roadways.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- Interstate 64, St. Louis City, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis City, one lane of westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until summer 2012.
- I-70, St. Louis City, entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until summer 2012.
- Grand Blvd, St. Louis City, closed from I-64 to Chouteau by St. Louis City until mid 2012.
- Wellington Bridge, St. Louis City, closed over the River Des Peres by St. Louis City until late 2012.
- I-255, St. Louis County, one right lane closed eastbound on the Jefferson Barracks Bridge until early June.
- Murdoch, St. Louis County, Murdoch over the railroad closed between Big Bend and westbound I-44 until the end of the year. The ramps to I-44 remain open.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until November, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed.