Invite a friend
Businesspersons Between Jobs 40th Anniversary
BBJ Celebrates 40 Years
In the midst of a recession in 1972, Howard Gleason, now retired pastor of St. Mark Presbyterian Church sought a
means to minster to members and others who were employed business people.
So, he invited some of them to gather to talk about jobs and networking.
From that meeting emerged Businesspersons Between Jobs (BBJ) which on Monday (October 1) celebrates 40 years of providing transitioning, networking and job skills for more than 10,000 business people who are unemployed during those 40 years.
The 40th anniversary – which will focus on BBJ’s Challenges and Future – begins at 9 am, Monday, October 1, 2012
at St. Mark Presbyterian Church, 601 Claymont Drive, Ballwin.
Tony Ruesing, speaker, entrepreneur and business coach, will MC the events.
All BBJ alumni are invited to the free event.
For More Information:
BBJ Program Chair
More About St. Mark Presbyterian Church
Founded in 1962, St. Mark Presbyterian Church is a mission minded, neighborhood institution with a growing congregation in West St. Louis County. The church welcomes all members of the community with programs for pre-schoolers, youth, adults and senior citizens.
Other events here
- Recipes for Grief Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Chair Exercise at St. Mark Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Reception for St. Mark Pastor Sun, Jun 9, 11:30 am–12:00 pm
- Yoga at St. Mark Presbyterian October 30, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- St. Mark Vacation Bible School July 23, 2012 / July 22, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / July 26, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm