Invite a friend
The Red Tent Gathering at St. Mark Presbyterian
In ancient times the Red Tent was a safe and sacred place where women gathered to experience, share, celebrate, and mourn the rhythms of life.
The Bible is a unique and sacred witness to the love of God for all of creation and humanity’s response to this love. As faithful Christians we are called to dig be- neath the surface of the text to discover what lies un- derneath. And in the case of the Red tent gathering we must ask out loud...”Where were the women and what were their roles?” Join the conversation with Pastor Susan and your sisters of faith.
More About St. Mark Presbyterian Church
Founded in 1962, St. Mark Presbyterian Church is a mission minded, neighborhood institution with a growing congregation in West St. Louis County. The church welcomes all members of the community with programs for pre-schoolers, youth, adults and senior citizens.
Other events here
- Recipes for Grief Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Chair Exercise at St. Mark Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Reception for St. Mark Pastor Sun, Jun 9, 11:30 am–12:00 pm
- Yoga at St. Mark Presbyterian October 30, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- St. Mark Vacation Bible School July 23, 2012 / July 22, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / July 26, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm