The following answers were provided by Larry Kolker, owner of Dan's Fan City. If you have a business and want to participate in Patch's Small Business Shout Out, you can fill out the form here.
When was the business founded?: "30 years ago."
How did your business come to be?: "The original owner was a vp at Emerson Fan Co. here in St. Louis and decided to open his own fan store after leaving Emerson."
What kind of services do you offer?: "We are a ceiling fan store that can take care of almost anything that relates to a ceiling fan."
What's a fact about your business that most customers probably don't know?: "We can offer you thousands of custom designs to match your home decor.
- You can pick the color of the motor.
- You can pick the color of the blades.
- You can pick the light kit and glass you like.
It's build a fan to your taste."
What do you want your business to be best known for?: "Ceiling fans quality and service."
What's your most popular product or service?: "Ceiling fans."
- Small Business Shout Out: Bethesda Thrift Shop
- Want Your Business Featured on Ballwin-Ellisville Patch?