Ballwin-Ellisville Patch is always looking for ways to empower members of our community, and part of that mission includes helping local business owners.
Our directory, which is constantly being expanded, strives to be a comprehensive collection of every business and service provider in town. Every business already should have its name, address, services, phone number, photos and more posted, but business owners who claim their listings can enjoy even more additions for free. Some examples include these seven businesses, all of which were claimed in the last few weeks:
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews that are posted, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
1. Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
2. Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
3. Search for your business/organization and click on it.
4. Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
5. Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
Need help or want more information? Contact:
Chase Castle at email@example.com
Jeremy Fuhriman at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't find your business in our directory, email email@example.com, and we will get to work on creating a listing for your business as soon as possible.