UPDATED: 4:20 p.m. Thursday-
With winter weather continuing throughout the day Thursday, several area locations are closing early, canceling programs or staying closed for the day.
West County Center closed at 2 p.m. Thursday due to the weather. Nordstrom and jcpenney are also closed. Operating hours for Friday, February 22, 2013 are also under review.
Chesterfield Mall and South County Center closed at 4 p.m. due to the inclement weather conditions.
The St. Louis County Library closed all branches Thursday.
Don't see your business on this list? Tell us in the comments!
- 6 North Cafe, closed at 11 a.m.
- Circle 7 Ranch, closed
- Ellisville Veterinary Hospital, closed at noon
- Marcella's Mia Sorella, closed
- Once Upon a Child, closed at noon
- Paperdolls Boutique, closed
- The Pointe at Ballwin Commons, closing at 3 p.m. Thursday
- St. John Church, offices closed at 11 a.m.
- Daniel Boone Branch of St. Louis County Library, closed at noon
- The Alpine Shop, closed
- Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate, closed
- Team Z MMA, closed
- Balaban's, closed
- Fusion, closed
- My Gym, closed
- Viviano's, closed
- Naked Vine, closed
- Generation Dental Group, closed
- West County Dermatology, closed
- The Monarch Fire Protection District board meeting for tonight has been cancelled
- The Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours event at Tahoe's Joes has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.
- Chesterfield Arts
- All St. Louis County Parks and Recreation complexes
- Rockwood School District's Board of Education Awards Ceremony slated for this evening is cancelled, and rescheduled for March 7.
- Eureka Community Center, evening classes cancelled
- Wildwood Family YMCA, closed
- Children's Learning Center, closed
Town and Country-Manchester area
- Town and Country Veterinary Hospital Closed at noon
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center canceled its natural childbirth preparation class and our OB tours for Thursday.
- The Manchester Arts Council canceled its council meeting scheduled for tonight at 7 pm. It has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 28, at 7 pm.
Also closed Thursday: St. Louis Science Center, Missouri Botanical Gardens, Missouri History Museum, Gateway Arch and the Old Courthouse in downtown St. Louis.
Editor's Note at 2:22 p.m.: The Home & Garden Show will be closing at 4 p.m. today. The show will reopen Friday at 10 a.m.