- Wildwood Tax Adviser Pleads Guilty to Tax Evasion Charges
Frank L. Zerjav, a local tax adviser, pled guilty to submitting false tax returns for three years, evading approximately $183,000.
- Eureka Police Issue 18 Traffic Tickets During DWI Crackdown
Eureka police released the results of their six-day crackdown on impaired drivers in the area. One traffic ticket was issued for Drinking While Intoxicated.
A man was arrested for exposing himself after he struck a moving vehicle with a can of soda on Interstate 44.
- Wildwood Teens Smashed Brick Through Car Window During Theft
Two teenagers from Wildwood were accused of throwing a landscaping brick through a car window on Castle Pines Drive in Ballwin, and stealing a radar detector.
- Man Charged With Manslaughter in Truck Driver's Death
A man was charged with involuntary manslaughter after a drunk-driving accident on Interstate 44 near Eureka caused a truck driver to swerve and overturn.
A Wildwood man harassed a Chesterfield woman by following her, calling her and sending her emails, violating a protection order taken out against him.
- House Springs Pair Charged in Eagle Bank Robbery
A local couple was charged in an armed robery. The man walked into Eagle Bank, located in the 4600 block of Highway MM in House Springs on Nov. 7, indicating he had a weapon and demanded money from a bank teller.