The Ellisville City Council is scheduled to speak with a representative of the Department of Natural Resources regarding the city's at a Wednesday night meeting.
That meeting will serve as the city's Sept. 21 "Work session," when Mayor Matt Pirrello and Ellisville City Council members also are scheduled to discuss:
• Possible city code dealing with chickens being raised on residential properties
• Speeding on Marsh Avenue between Clarkson and Hutchison roads
• New district boundaries within the city
Wednesday night's work session will be immediately followed by the official city council meeting. Agenda items include:
• An outdoor music festival Saturday, Oct. 1 at
• An amendment regarding a T-Mobile antennae at 419 Old State Road
The Sept. 21 work session is scheduled to start at 6:15 p.m. followed by the city council meeting at 7 p.m. both at .