- Ellisville Community Farmers Market: Get your local on, with fresh produce and hand-crafted items available at Bluebird Park on Thursday, starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Football's On! Parkway South, Lafayette, Marquette and Eureka are all in action Friday night as the high school football season kicks off. Check our sports section for links to season schedules, although you'll want to doublecheck the times for this week, as warm weather may push kickoffs back.
- Corks and Forks at Chesterfield Amphitheater "
An upscale, free event featuring delicious cuisine from the finest area restaurants, a wide selection of international wines, regional craft beers, an artist village and live music all day long. Fireworks at 9:45pm
- Ballwin's Annual Dog Swim: With the North Pointe Aquatic Center closed for the season, it is time to turn it over to the dogs for a day. Click on the link for details.
- Fall Art Fair at Queeny Park: Aug. 30, 6-9 p.m., Aug. 31, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sept. 1, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Event includes more than 130 juried artists.