- Pooch Plunges: There are two chances to get your dog into the pool at The Edge in Ellisville. The first is Thursday at 5 p.m. and then Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- The Ellisville Community Farmers Market heads into the fall produce season, starting at 4 p.m. Thursday at Bluebird Park.
- St. Louis Art Fair: The Saint Louis Art Fair (SLAF) is a free, three-day celebration of the visual and performing arts in downtown Clayton. The fair opens at 5 p.m. It continues from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Artists will be on hand with their work.
- Fair U City: Sept. 6-8. The event coincides with theUniversity City Jazz Festival this year. The entertainment goes all weekend long at University City's Heman Park.
- Manchester Homecoming: The 27th Annual Manchester Homecoming will feature carnival rides, music, children's petting zoo, doggie paddle, Manchester Arts presentations and community band, food and drink booths and a parade and car show on Saturday. For a full schedule of events visit www.ManchesterMo.gov and click on community events.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something