China in Bombay
China in Bombay offers a twist to traditional Chinese cuisine by offering a selection of fresh Halal Indian masala and curry, in addition to boasting a range of spicy and moderately spicy chicken, lamb, beef, soups and vegetables. The restaurant provides a Happy Family Special for both lunch and dinner that includes scallops, shrimp, slices of chicken, beef and mixed vegetables in a delectable brown sauce. China in Bombay will also arrange catering and banquet services for your next event.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2:30 pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Daily, 5:30pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soups, appetizers, vegetarian main course, chicken, lamb, beef, shrimp, rice and noodles
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: chinainbombay.com/menus
- Specialties: http://chinainbombay.com/specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: China in Bombay has a diverse clientele from all walks of life.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Indian
- Signature dishes: Devil's Steak Beef/Lamb (chef's special)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Traditional chili chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual