Although formerly known as Korner Stop, Claymont Auto Repair has been a Phillips 66 since the 1960s. It is a family run neighborhood auto service shop with attention to detail. Several gas pumps are available for self-service and the small store carries typical fare for traveling, such as cold beverages and snack foods and an ATM for convenience.
- Fax: 636-527-7012
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 7am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: ground level
- What makes this community special?: Caring neighbors
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gasoline, auto repair, snack food
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service, Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Have your car serviced every 3000 miles.