Deals, or DEAL$, was founded in 1999 by Tom Holley, former owner of Grandpa's (Grandpa Pidgeon's) discount store when he sold the St. Louis-based chain to Value City. Deals is now owned by Dollar Tree and features discount items that are priced over one dollar.
Deals is located next to the Shop'n Save in Ellisville on Manchester Road. This Deals location sells toys, games, party supplies, pet needs, cleaning materials, storage solutions, hardware, health and beauty items, school supplies, office essentials, art supplies and floral decorations. You can also shop online at www.deals-stores.com
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm, Sun 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: handicapped parking and ramps to sidewalk
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soap, baskets, games, candy and other general goods.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: A lot of good people here.