Imo's is the first name in St. Louis-style pizza. The cracker-thin crust and provolone cheese pizzas cut in squares make this local chain unique. Gift cards are available. The Twin Oaks Imo's Pizza is one of the chain's few dine-in locations. Two large-screen televisions give the place a sports bar-like atmosphere.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the location.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: imos2.quikorder.com/php/imos/index.php
- Specialties: St. Louis-style pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The best parks ever.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sausage, bacon and mushroom pizza
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual