Leathers Interiors has been St. Louis's original leather store since 1986. It offers coffee tables, lamps, picture frames, carpet and, of course, a wide variety of leather furniture. With its large front windows and many interior lamps, it is also a great place to do some window shopping,
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Couches, armchairs, lamps, tables, framed pictures, carpet
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Restocking fee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a great location for business.
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Always keep size in mind.
- Interior design: Yes
- Home furnishing brands: Elite, Palliser, Bernhardt, Berkline, Palatial, Natuzzi