With signature award-winning barbecue and a variety of sweets and drinks, BBQ ASAP prides itself on meats that are "always smoked absolutely perfect."
The store offers dishes like ribs as well as sandwich options. Choose from the best selling barbecue beef brisket among other options. For non-meat entrees, consider a grilled cheese served with American on Texas toast.
Also, save room for dessert, including carnival main-stays such as funnel cakes or even cotton candy. Seeking something sweet and cool? BBQ ASAP offers sweet and juicy shaved ice. For patrons 21 and over, the business also offers several beers and cocktails.
- Fax: 636-220-7599
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 7pm, Closed Tuesday
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sloped sidewalk from parking lot into the restaurant.
- Founding Date: May 1, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: BBQ beef brisket sandwich, funnel cake, popcorn, ice cream, Sno-Cone, shaved ice, hot dog, Belgian waffles, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's safe and it's friendly. People know a good product when they find one!
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Sno 2 Go -- a frozen shaved ice that can be taken home and put in your freezer to enjoy later. 8oz and 12 oz sizes.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual