Nicoletti's has been offering favorites like lasagna and steak Modiga since 1984. Old-time customers who have moved as far away as Wisconsin and New York make sure to swing by the restaurant and say hi to owner Michael Nicoletti when they are in the area.
There are plenty of tables in the cozy dining room, where the décor emphasizes dark woods, Tiffany lamps and the red color.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Access ramp and parking spots
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta, seafood, steak, dessert
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Steak Modiga: fillet lightly breaded, charbroiled in a white wine, lemon butter and garlic sauce with fresh mushrooms and Provel cheese
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties