Tucked in the Farber Center strip mall, Sapporo Sushi's intimate dining room is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. In addition to the dining room's 12 tables, there's a sushi bar where you can see your dinner being prepared by the sushi chef. Choose a house speciality roll like the Sapporo--which combines eel with two pieces of fried shrimp and is topped off with a spicy scallop-shrimp-crab mix. Also popular are the Cherry Blossom Roll (spicy crab and avocado, wrapped with tuna and salmon) and the Yummy Roll (fried shrimp, snowcrab, cream cheese and hot sauce topped with tempura crumbs and eel sauce). If you're hungry for some traditional sushi, they also offer squid, tuna, scallops, red snapper and a variety of other options, as well as the those region-specific rolls that you might know, like the California or Philadelphia, or maybe the lesser known, but locally representative -- St. Louis or Manchester rolls.
For more than six people, it's best to have a reservation.
- Fax: 636-527-6685
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2:30pm; Saturday, noon - 3pm; Sunday, closed. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sunday, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Sloped sidewalk makes entry seamless from parking lot into the store.
- Founding Date: Nov 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, temaki rolls, sashimi rolls, seafood
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Kang Na
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Casual