The Fountains of West County
The Fountains of West County is a quaint and charming assisted-living community centrally located near copious West County destinations. This facility is a proponent of putting residents first, encouraging a pleasant way of living through numerous activities and entertainment, including a craft kitchen, Internet cafe and library, movie theater, beauty salon and the Lewis and Clark Activity Room. The Fountains of West County also boasts a private dinning room, free laundry services, a fitness center and a 24-hour concierge.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: The entrances are level with the sidewalk. There is handicapped parking and bathrooms.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major third-party insurance is accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The Pointe at Ballwin Commons is a fabulous recreation destination.
- Number of agents: 6
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals
- Type (real estate): Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: No
- What's your customer service philosophy?: The Fountains of West County strives to be a superb community of comfort and care.
- Features: On-site activities
- Capacity: 160
- Visiting hours: Daily, 9am - 7pm